Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions applicable to the use of The Hemera Group’s (THG) website thehemeragroup.com.
Thehemeragroup.com is accessible to anyone with Internet access across the world. By visiting thehemeragroup.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement.
- Use of thehemeragroup.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademarking. THG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. We will make the changes to this section of the website.
- Review this agreement from time to time so you will be aware of any changes. Continued use of
- thehemeragroup.com means you agree to any amendments.
- You can link to external third parties’ websites from thehemeragroup.com. These external sites are not reviewed or controlled by THG. We are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials offered, or any additional links contained within the external third party websites.
- Use of thehemeragroup.com is at your own risk. Neither THG nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you, or to anyone else, for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of the website. It also includes your inability to access or use the website and the information available on thehemeragroup.com. Also, anything arising out of any action taken in response to, or as a result of, information on thehemeragroup.com. Lastly, it includes anything based on contract, tort or other theory of the law. Furthermore, whether THG or any lawful agents or employees are, or were, advised of the possibility of such claim. As such, you waive any claims against THG and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of thehemeragroup.com and the information available on the website.
- You agree that THG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of dealings you have with third parties found on, or through, thehemeragroup.com. Including as the result of the presence of third-party vendors or others on this website. Your dealings with the third party are solely between you and that party (as applicable).
- Without limiting the previous, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability is CDN $10.00 for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or thehemeragroup.com. This condition includes THG and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors.
- You agree that you will, at all times, indemnify THG from and against all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto regarding it. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly outlined in this agreement.
- You agree that when using the thehemeragroup.com, you are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against THG will be brought exclusively in a court in Ontario, Canada. It means that both parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario. If you choose to access the website from any location other than Ontario, Canada, you do so on your own accord. You are then solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason under applicable law in your jurisdiction, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from this agreement. It shall not affect the validity or ability to enforce any remaining provisions.
© 2019 The Hemera Group. All Rights Reserved.